Wedding Bouquet Preservation in Hamilton, New Zealand.
I'm guessing you have clicked on this page because you have recently gotten engaged and are planning a wedding? Well, congratulations, this is such an exciting time for you!
Here at the Spanish Bluebell I want to provide a wedding bouquet preservation service for all New Zealand brides. I turn your bouquet into an everlasting memory making it into a dried floral wreath so that you can cherish to special flower memories for years to come.
How it works:
- Book your flower drop off date here (this is so I know to expect your flowers!)
- Have someone take your bouquets home with them after the wedding (like your mum, maid of honour etc.)
- Place into rubbish bags and them into a box to be Overnight Couriered to me asap after the wedding day (within 3 days)
- Alternatively the bouquets can be dropped to my workshop in Silverdale, Hamilton.
- Approximate 5 to 8 weeks I will contact you to let you know that I have started turning your bouquet into a wreath and what the final cost will be (between $85 to $155).
I can't wait to preserve your wedding bouquets for you! Please email me at email@example.com for all bridal inquiries.
- bridal dried flower crowns
- dried flower wreath wedding backdrops
- dried flower wedding bouquets
- dried flower wedding packages