I am grateful for….
2. Living closer to my family back in Christchurch.
3. New Friends – Having made friends throughout this year at university and deepen some friendships from last year.
4. Old friends – being able to Skype, message and go on trips to visit all my old friends in Auckland and Hamilton.
5. Being Godmother to this precious wee girl.
6. Having a job during the year and for the summer holidays.
7. My pets! I love animals and my family blessed to be allowed to have our pets in our rental.
8. To have had the opportunity to study at university this year.
9. A church and youth group that I enjoy being a leader at.
10. My World Vision sponsor child who has taught me lessons without even meeting her yet!
11. Being able to sing to express myself and my emotions.
12. The Christmas period which brings hope and joy to me and connects so many across the world because Jesus was born!
Along with the first day of my 12 Days of Christmas Blogging challenge today I have got a giveaway for you! I was lucky enough to receive 2 gift cards for Two months subscription to Quickflix NZ.
Quickflix is a NZ equivalent of the popular Amercian Netflix (which incidentally is coming to Australia and New Zealand in 2015). You can instantly stream movies and Hit TV Shows on your Smart TV, Console, iPhone, Computer and a range of other devices.
You could win one of the two month subscriptions by entering through the Rafflecopter app below. The Giveaway starts on 13 December 2014 at 12am and closes on the 25th December 2014 11.59pm
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also make sure to let me know if you are participating in the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge by adding your link below in the link up each day!!