Thanks for stopping by and checking out The Spanish Bluebell. These are just a few housekeeping points that are tedious (I know) but very important. Please read the terms in this Disclaimer because by accessing The Spanish Bluebell, this means that you have read, understood and accepted the points outlined below.
If you have any concerns about anything mentioned below please contact me on
thespanishbluebell (at) gmail (dot) com
- Please note that ALL content provided on The Spanish Bluebell has been reviewed prior to publishing to ensure high quality and awesome content for you to enjoy.
- Where someone other than myself has contributed to The Spanish Bluebell, this will be expressly noted in the post and the post will be labelled as a “Guest Post”
- The Spanish Bluebell does not take any responsibility for content provided on third-party sites
PR/Sponsorship & Gifted Products
- From time to time The Spanish Bluebell is lucky enough to receive products which are gifted by PR companies and brands. Unfortunately, I cannot necessarily afford all the beauty products that I indulge in and PR/brand relationships make it possible to continually provide quality content and let you know about new and upcoming products that you might love. However, The Spanish Bluebell is a community based on trust, honesty & transparency. All reviews provided on The Spanish Bluebell are 100% my opinion and are not influenced in any way by any sponsorship relationships or otherwise.
- Posts that feature gifted products or are sponsored will be clearly marked as such.
- Most of the products you will see have been bought with my own money unless I have specified as above.
Images & Credit
- Some images used on this site have been sourced from the internet and are believed to be in the public domain. If you find any images that belong to you and you would like for them to be removed, please email me directly and it will be promptly taken down.
- If you choose to use images from The Spanish Bluebell, you are welcome to do so. Please remember to provide a link back as a professional courtesy and credit the image correctly. All images belonging to The Spanish Bluebell will have a watermark with the site logo. (This includes the previous logo of Child of Ponderings)
I love to share my favourite things with you guys, but sometimes products that work really well on me may not necessarily work for you. Every single human being is different and unique. Therefore please take care when trying out new products (I highly recommend you use a sample first). The Spanish Bluebell takes no responsibility for any adverse effects that you may encounter by trying out products that are featured on this site. The choice to do so it up to you entirely.
I don’t proclaim to be a perfect human being so I make mistakes sometimes and that’s okay. I try my best to review, revise and ensure that all content is to the best of my knowledge current, grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. But please don’t send me emails, make comments or get in touch to discuss the misuse of a word, misplacement of an apostrophe or misspelling. I do this because I love it and I put a lot of effort into it. The occasional error is likely to occur.
Some links provided on The Spanish Bluebell may be affiliated and I will try my best to let you know when a post contains affiliated links.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of www.thespanishbluebell.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
I understand the importance and need for privacy. Please know that if you subscribe, email me or get in touch and provide personal details (either for giveaways) or just signing up for newsletters, your information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be passed to any third-party.