On Wednesday it was my 19th birthday, so I thought I would do this Birthday tag that I found on Austenitis for you guys so you can get to know me a bit better!
1. What month is your birthday?
2. Where were you born?
3. What is your birth-stone? (include a picture!)
4. Have you had a party?
Not this year, per se. I went to Hanmer Springs with some of my girl friends the weekend before my birthday though. 🙂
5. What was your favorite present ever?
My new Camera which i got this year!
6. Do you know of a flower or plant that blooms in your birth-month?
7. Do you know of anyone famous who you share your birthday with?
Alexa Vega (She played Carmen from Spy Kids!)
8. Have you ever met anyone who shared your birthday?
No, not yet 🙁
9. What month and day would you love to have your birthday on?
I’m pretty happy with my current birth date!
10. Name three things you’d love to receive as a gift.
Plane tickets to a random European destination (so I can start travelling), A new book case and some books!
11. Anything random concerning birthdays (or anything else) that you’d like to mention?
One day I did get plane tickets for my birthday to go to Australia with my Mum and visit my cousin, Aunty and Uncle living there.
12. What did you do on your birthday last year?
I went to school! Kind of uneventful, However, the weekend after my two best friends came down from Auckland and we had an awesome weekend together. 😀
13. What has been your worst birthday celebration?
Well I would have to say the one year that my mum wasn’t at home for my birthday. It wasn’t too bad though as my brothers got sent off to their friends places for a couple of nights. So it was just Dad and me at home and we bought Chinese for Dinner. (And enough for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner the next day!) I still got to see my friends so it wasn’t too bad.
Well there you have it! If your birthday is coming up feel free to use this Birthday Tag and link me in to it in the comments below. If you don’t have a blog pick a random question and share your answer in the comments! I would love to see what your answers are!